Bali Island

 


Hi everyone! This time I will share my experience while in Bali.

The IPB Cirebon Campus is holding a tour on November 6, 2022. Almost all students were very enthusiastic when they learned that the city that was the destination for the tour was the Island of the Gods, Bali. Bali is an island of dreams and is often a favorite place for many people, not only Indonesians but some foreigners also recognize the beauty of the Island of the Gods, Bali. The aim of the IPB campus to choose Bali is not just for sightseeing, but to study culture, get to know the characteristics of the people, get to know Balinese handicrafts and don't forget that the main goal is to be able to exchange stories or just chat with foreign tourists from various countries, because I, as an English literature student, was given a special assignment to conduct an interview with the aim of exchanging stories about each other's culture. 


On the morning of November 6, I and several IPB Cirebon students were gathered in the campus area to be given directions while waiting for the bus to pick us up. After the bus arrived at campus, several students and I rushed to get on the bus in the order that had been determined. After about 21 hours of traveling with me and other students, we finally arrived at Gilimanuk port. Then in the morning at 8 to be exact. My entourage and I had set foot on the Island of the Gods, Bali. I filled out my first activity in Bali with breakfast and cleaning because I had been traveling for almost a day. After that my group and I were ready to go to the first tour, namely Ulun Danu Bedugul. Ulun Danu Bedugul is a tourist attraction in the form of a large temple or temple in Bali. Located on the northwestern edge of western Bali. When I arrived at Ulun Danu, I was immediately amazed because I saw a beautiful view that I had never felt before, when I entered the Uun Danu Bedugul area I was immediately greeted with views of the temple, the unique architecture of the temple, the beautiful atmosphere, the cool air and the clean environment. do not forget the tourists from various foreign countries sometimes make a special attraction for me. Exploring all corners of Ulun Danu while taking photos is an activity that I do. After it was enough to explore and take photos of me and my entourage, I immediately returned to the bus and continued on to the next tourist spot.


Cening Bagus is the second tour that my group and I will visit. This Cening Bagus store is a center for Balinese souvenirs, a complete and inexpensive collection of goods, a modern market that offers various collections of traditional Balinese handicrafts, an alternative shopping destination that offers comfort and convenience because all items are arranged and grouped properly making it easier for me to find items. which I will buy.

I spent my time at Cening Bagus shopping for souvenirs like some t-shirts for the people at home and some traditional Balinese accessories for myself. I shopped for about 2 hours until when the sky was getting dark my entourage and I immediately headed for the bus to have dinner at a place called Jimbaran Beach. 

Jimbaran Beach is known as one of the beautiful beaches in Bali because, Jimbaran Bali Beach is one of the white sand beaches on the island of Bali which is very famous for its fine sand texture and white to yellow brass besides that the area around the beach is very clean.

After arriving and immediately sitting there, my entourage and I were greeted by a local party with karaoke and various Balinese dances. When the food was served, my entourage and I started eating while watching the show and enjoying the waves that sounded and flowed from the beach.

After dinner is over. Because it was getting late at night, my entourage and I immediately rushed to the bus and continued our journey to The Vasini hotel.


The third day in Bali, my entourage and I visited one of the famous places in Bali, namely Joger, Bali Joger is well-known among tourists as a place to buy souvenirs typical of the island of Bali. Especially T-shirt souvenirs with Joger's unique words. Apart from the uniqueness of the words, genuine Joger products can only be purchased at Joger shops which only exist on the island of Bali.



After Joger, the next place to visit is Tanjung Benoa beach, Tanjung Benoa is a tourist spot which is famous for its beaches. Tanjung Benoa Beach is one of the famous beaches in Bali. This white sand beach is the perfect place to watch the sunrise. At the time there I only took a few photos because the weather was very hot. After about 2 hours of being there, my entourage and I immediately returned to the bus and continued on to the next place.



The next place my group and I visited was Melasti Beach in Ungasan, one of the Bali tours which is now gaining popularity. This white sand beach area offers interesting exotic views to visit. There for about 1 hour, I did not go down to the beach because it was raining. So I just took a quick photo above and got back on the bus. 



The next place visited was GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) which is a cultural tourism park in the southern part of the island of Bali. Here stands majestically a landmark or mascot of Bali, namely the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue which depicts the figure of Lord Vishnu riding his mount, Garuda, as high as 121 meters. There I watched the Kecak dance performance.




The next place is Krisna, Krisna Bali is the most complete center for souvenirs by offering a variety of Balinese products including various forms of cartoon T-Shirt designs about Bali that are self-produced, unique, funny and interesting that are not found anywhere else. Apart from that, at Krisna there are also snacks, handicrafts, knick-knacks, creative bags, paintings, sculptures, matting, and many other products made by Balinese craftsmen who are no less good. There I bought some cute clothes and food like milk pie, peanuts and others. After about 1 hour I shopped there, my entourage and I returned to the bus to continue the journey back to the hotel to rest because it was already night.



The place I visited next, namely Udayana University is a public university located in Jimbaran, Badung Regency, Bali Indonesia. There we discussed with Udayana students.

 


On the last day in Bali the place I visited next was Tanah Lot, Tanah Lot is a tourist attraction in Bali which has a temple on a black rock cliff. The location is on the coast and generally the temple faces the open sea. There is a temple built right on the black rock, and it has the name Tanah Lot. There I took pictures with friends. Because my friends and I had not done the assignments given by the campus, we planned to do it here. Because there are many tourists and beautiful scenery.




After that my friends and I talked to an Australian, he is kind and really likes the natural beauty of Indonesia. After about 1 hour there, my entourage and I had to return to the bus because we would continue our journey home. 

Okay, that's all my experience while in Bali, I hope I can visit Bali again because I am very impressed with the natural beauty in Bali.

Thank you for reading!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Originote Hyalucera Moisturizer Gel | Review

Body Shaming, is it a Criminal Offense?